The bridge over the Doring river.

A remarkable historical structure, built in Britain, transported first to Cape Town by boat then by ox wagon to Trawal and erected during the South African War circa 1902, spanning the space between the Farm Oskop and Brand se Berg.

British troops, unable to cross the Doring river in the winter needed easier access to the other side where they could more easily access the interior.